Buzzy has the Elvis bug! I loved Elvis when I was little and Buzzy has inherited it too. I remember getting Elvis movies for Christmas and I had a framed poster hanging in my room for many years. Mom and Dad took me to see an impersonator when I was little while we were vacationing in the mountains. Twenty some years later, he's at the little theatre just down the road. You know I was there! Buzzy loved it!Saturday, February 21, 2009
Viva Vi-ag----I mean Las Vegas!
Buzzy has the Elvis bug! I loved Elvis when I was little and Buzzy has inherited it too. I remember getting Elvis movies for Christmas and I had a framed poster hanging in my room for many years. Mom and Dad took me to see an impersonator when I was little while we were vacationing in the mountains. Twenty some years later, he's at the little theatre just down the road. You know I was there! Buzzy loved it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
I think you look as happy as Buzzy does.
Another generation of an Elvis fan. I think if Buzzy could of stood up in his chair he would have. He will have to go see his Uncle Clarence when he does Elvis again! To bad Pappy retired from show biz, Buzzy would like that too.
I'm so glad that you guys had a good time. Buzzy's face in that one pic is priceless! I lol when i saw it. HB has talked none stop this weekend about the concert. Funny kids!!
Post a Comment