Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Update...

Henry is doing much better today. Dr. Danhauer gave him an antibiotic shot because his ears are not responding to the oral kind. He goes back on Thursday for a check up. He didn't have a fever last night for the first time in a week, so the shot must be working!

On a lighter note, Buzzy has another bird. I say it's his, but I love it too. It's a baby cockatiel and it's name is Tweetsy. He was afraid of her (we don't know if it's a boy or a girl, for sure, but we are calling it "she") at first, but they have warmed up to each other! They like to watch TV together. The bird wants to be on someones shoulder all the time! So much better than the parakeets!

3 comments:

mimisboys said...

I sure am glad BUZZY likes HIS new bird. NOthing like the sounds of chickens inside and out. NOthing like being welcomed at the door by a woman carrying a child on her hip and a bird on her shoulder. Key West really had an effect on you!

ashleigha said...

Glad Henry is better. It is no fun to have sick babies. I cant believe you got another animal!!! I had one just like Buzzy's when I was in high school, but found our I was allergic to him, his name was Buffett , he was a lot of fun while I had him. Just watch for poop on your shoulder

LeeAnn said...

I am glad to hear that you had a good trip and that Henry feels better. I've been trying to call you but you are a hard woman to get in touch with. HAHA. I'll have to come out and Kate and I will have to meet the newest member of the Ashley family! Call me sometime!