Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Update

This was the first time that he's ever had shoes on! I think he looks like he's going to get up and walk off! He looks so grown up, to me!

I have tried to feed Henry off and on since he was 3 weeks old. It would give him a belly ache and he wouldn't sleep good. So this week when I tried, he loved the carrots. I gave him his carrots Monday night before his bath. He went to bed around 10 or 1030 and didn't get up until.....6;30 the next morning. Last night was a repeat! I hope this is the beginning of a good thing! Buzzy didn't sleep all night until he was 2 1/2! We are getting to start much earlier this time, I hope!



If you look close in the top right hand corner of the above picture, you can see Buzzy sitting on the counter with a paper towel wrapped around his finger. He came into the office yesterday, holding his finger. He said " Momma, we have a bad band-aid situation here." I thought he meant he had lost his band-aid, but then he showed me his finger. He was spinning a saw blade out in the shop and it got his knuckle. It looks bad, but I think he learned his lesson. I asked if he was going to do it again. He said no, he will just spin the chains now. Wonder how long before a chain gets him? I told Steve the other night that it will be a miracle if Buzzy has all of his fingerrs by the time he's 10! He has three purple fingernails where he has mashed his finger. Two on one hand and one on the other. He is such a boy.

8 comments:

mimisboys said...

I do believe this boy has grown a foot since last Wed. He looks like a minature man! You can't work at a sawmill without some scratches, breaks, mashes and if your UNLUCKY, stitches. Lets hope Buzzy doesn't get those, at least for a long time. Stevie knows how fast that machinery will get you.

lucas' gigi said...

Look at those shoes!!Henry will be up and running after brother to soon-they grow up so fast.Lets just hope brother has all the tools figured out and can tell Henry the ones to stay away from.

Wendy said...

There's something about the men in our family and bruised fingers. Pop Pop always has a mashed finger. Henry has gotten so long. He's got huge feet. He'll be running after Buzzy before you know it. He'll probably do things quicker because he's got a good teacher in Buzzy. Buzzy's finger sounds painful.

LeeAnn said...

I love the shoes! Can you believe Henry is growing so fast? It just seems like yesterday Kate and I came to the hospital to see you all. I love the messy carrot face. I've bought some baby food and we are going to try it soon. It sounds like you are getting more sleep than me these days! I hope Buzzy's finger feels better soon. You are right, he IS such a boy!

Loving My Life said...

Oh my goodness he has grown so much! My little man looks so little to Henry. He was just 11.1 yesterday. Myles is sleeping from 7:30 until 6:30 or 7:15!!! But he is just nursing still o food or rice just yet, the doctor wants us to wait to give him rice when he is 4 months...guess because I am nursing..not sure Morgan got it when she was a month old. ANd I am so scared to do anything with him because of maybe making the colic worse!! I hope that Buzzy gets better soon all those boo boos worry me with having a boy!!! Morgan falls and I act like she has fell from a three story building!! I got a lot to learn from you girls with BOYS!!!

ashleigha said...

Henry sure is growing...he is going to catch up with Morgan soon. Tell Buzzy we hope his knuckles are better.

Leanne said...

Henry looks like he has gotten so big.

I understand about Buzzy being a real "boy" Abe is climbing, jumping and running all the time. If we don't get a new boo boo daily I think he is sick!!

Wendy said...

Brad said that the pic of Henry with a messy face looks just lie you!!!