Steve and I were watching TV this evening when we heard what sounded like a firecracker. I thought it was the ice maker. Steve looked at me and said "What was that?" I wasn't too concerned. He got his goofy, guilty grin and said " I hope I didn't forget a coke in the freezer." I knew right then what he had done. He does it ALL THE TIME!! I will get ice and it will have brownish spots on it. At first I thought there was something wrong with our water, but then Steve confessed what was "wrong" with the ice. He is always putting hot cokes in the freezer to get them cold fast. Then he forgets them and this is what I find.
He opened the door before I got in there and said "That's horrendous." I cracked up! That's just not a word that he uses, so I knew it had to be bad!




7 comments:
That word had to come from Buzzy! He is definitely the most advanced in his vocabulary in these parts. The teachers are gonna love him!!!
MEN!!!! At least he fessed up.
That's not horrendous - that is halarious - Steve has quite an extensive vocabulary.
I'll say it was the time to use a BIG word. Hope Steven cleaned the mess up HA==HA.It sure makes a coke
good to freeze it. I'v done the same thing a few times, only with a mountain dew.
I think it is funny! I think I'll come over and try some of the flavored ice. It sounds tasty!
Hum sounds like the guy in this house!
This must be a man thing! My husband likes to put his canned drinks in the freezer too. Luckily, one has never exploded...well, to my knowledge anyway! He always sets the timer on the oven, so THIS doesn't happen. Maybe you can suggest that to Steve!
Post a Comment