Sunday, September 28, 2008

Three months

Since Henry has gotten a little more stable with his head, I have been trying just sitting him in the sink. He loves it! He splashes and makes a huge mess! He loves his Link-A doos too! He is most always such a happy boy!

We have been trying out the Bumbo seat for short stints. He likes it,but he gets tired. He's almost ready to sit in it all the time! I can't believe how quickly he is growing!


9 comments:

ashleigha said...

He sure is growing....he will be grown before we ever meet him!

Ninnie7157 said...

What a beautiful Great Grand Child I have. Nana would be so proud.

Ninnie7157 said...

Made a mistake Na Nana Not just Nana. You know who I'm thinking about.

mimisboys said...

Everybody loved Henry's growling chatter in church today. He and Buzzy are so good there. I can see Stevie & NaNonny in Henry, and Mike Ashley is peeking out too!

Wendy said...

Henry has grown like a weed. Once we are all well her, we'll have to visit. I still swear that I see a little bit of Mimi in him. Wonder where he gets his chattering from???

LeeAnn said...

I know who he gets the chattering from! (ha ha) Henry is such a good baby. I guess he has to be good when he has such a sweet Momma!

lucas' gigi said...

You can tell that little boy has love all around him,thats why he is so happy all the time!

Leanne said...

He is adorable! I can't believe how fast he is growing. I saw him across the way at church and couldn't believe it was him!

Loving My Life said...

He is getting so big!! He is so cute. We have one of those chairs just haven't got it out yet guess its about that time.