Sunday, September 07, 2008

Stevie




I stole this from my SIL Ashleigh who stole it from one of her friends. I get "Getting to Know You" emails all the time. So this one is about Stevie!

How Well Do I know about my Significant Other?

1. Sitting in front of the TV, What is on the screen?
My Answer: Either, Deadliest Catch, AxMen, A Race of Any kind Or Pinks.
His Answer: Deadliest Catch

2. Your out to eat, What kind of dressing for the salad?
My Answer: French
HIs Answer: French

3. What's one food he doesn't like?
My Answer: Mashed potatoes
His Answer: Eggs

4. You go to the bar, he orders...
My Answer: Used to be a BudLite.
His Answer: BudLite

5. Where did he go to High School?
My Answer: Gaston High
His Answer: Gaston High School

6. What size shoe does he wear?
My Answer: 11.5
His Answer: 12

7. If he were to collect something what would it be?
My answer: Bent race car wheels and old race tires!
His Answer: Tools

8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?
My Answer: Cold ham & cheese with mayo.
His Answer: Ribeye with majo.

9. He could eat_____everyday.
My Answer: BBQ chicken nuggets or Pizza Rolls
His Answer: BBQ Chicken wings or Pizza Rolls

10.Favorite Cereal
My Answer: Frosted Flakes
His Answer: Fruit Loops

11.He wouldn't be caught dead wearing...
My Answer: My purse!
His Answer: A dress

12:Favorite Sports Team...
My Answer: KY Wildcats!!!!!
His Answer: Atlanta Braves

13.Who will he vote for?
My Answer: Does he know who's running?
His answer: He doesn't know

14.Who is his best friend?
My Answer: Stewart, Heavy, Phil or Tommy
His Answer: Stewart & Heavy

15.What is something I do that he wishes I didn't do?
My Answer: Want things done NOW
His Answer: Start picking up the house at 10:00.

16.How many states has he lived in?
My answer: 3 - AL, TN & KY
His Answer: 3 - Same answer

17.What is his heritage?
My Answer: Racing cars
His Answer: race

18.I bake him a cake for his birthday, what kind is it?
My Answer: A wal-mart white cake with buttercream icing!
His Answer: birthday cake!

19.Did he play sports in High School?
My Answer: Football
His Answer: Football

Hope this helps you know Stevie a little better!

2 comments:

mimisboys said...

I can't believe you both missed the answer to what he collects!! Last time I looked, it was empty Diet Coke cans.

Leslie said...

Stevie said Ha Ha Ha!!!