Henry sure is growing, and Miss Kate is so dainty and cute!!! I love her hair....we just dont know about hair in our family!!!
Is that her hand on his leg? Girls are so forward these days. Ha! These two are going to be so cute running after Buzzy.
I too thought they were so cute on the couch. And Mimi, I noticed Kate's hand as well and quickly moved it! They are so sweet together! I can't wait until they can play together. Leslie, you are getting too cute with your photo skills! Looks good!
I love the look on Henry's face!Kates a cutie.
Love you PS work!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Henry sure is growing, and Miss Kate is so dainty and cute!!! I love her hair....we just dont know about hair in our family!!!
Is that her hand on his leg? Girls are so forward these days. Ha! These two are going to be so cute running after Buzzy.
I too thought they were so cute on the couch. And Mimi, I noticed Kate's hand as well and quickly moved it! They are so sweet together! I can't wait until they can play together. Leslie, you are getting too cute with your photo skills! Looks good!
I love the look on Henry's face!Kates a cutie.
Love you PS work!
Post a Comment