Ryan And Regan. Steve's youngest brother and his girlfriend have been together off and on as long as Steve and I have been. They have come to two races this year, and Buzzy loves it when they come. I seriously think he would move in with Ryan if he got the chance!
It won't be too long until Ryan can ride on Buzzy's shoulders! Buzzy's crocs had a blow out and Ryan and Regan fixed them up for him! Of course, it had to be orange tape!
I don't know who likes who the most!

3 comments:
Everybody loves Uncle Ryan!!! He will do anything for anyone who needs it. It sure is nice to have him around when Beau is gone. I cant wait to see him with his own kids oneday....I know he will be a great day! Garrett and Morgan sure do like Future Aunt Reagan!!!
That is a good picture, Love all three.
Reagan is so nice and pretty too. Maybe she and Ryan will come back for a visit soon.
Post a Comment