We took the kiddos to the mountains this weekend. Steve didn't have a race at Beech Bend, so I jumped on the free weekend! We took our camper and camped on the river bank in the middle of Pigeon Forge. The only camping that we have done in our camper has been at Beech Bend or Gadsden, so I was really excited about this trip!

Henry and I got to hang out and wait for the bigger boys to get done go-carting. This was Buzzy's trip. We did whatever he wanted. He made all the decisions on what we did and when we did it. So, that means LOTS of mini-golf! We picked where we ate. Otherwise we would have eaten at Taco Bell every meal! The first night we were there, we went to Taco Bell. It was late and we were the only ones there, so the guy at the counter showed Buzzy how to play this little coin game. It was a donation thingy, but if your coin landed on a certain ledge in this container, you won either a taco, burrito, or cinnamon twists! Buzzy and the guy won two things of cinnamon twists and B was hooked after that. We had to eat at Taco Bell on our way home, but he wasn't as successful at the one in Bowling Green!
Buzzy can't wait until Henry is big enough to tube with him in the creek. Daddy is fun, but I think he knows that his brother will be a little more into the whole tubing thing!

For now, Henry hung out on the bank and watched the excitement!
The big un's in the creek!
This was before the race. Everytime they went by, Buzzy was farther down in his seat and hanging farther over the side! He said these were too fast and that he was "heated." That's hot in Buzzy language! When he gets really hot, he says that he's either heated or sweltering!
On the tram going to play Hillbilly Golf. He chose me to play with him!!! I was so excited! Daddy gets picked to do everything, but I was picked to golf!
We had a really good time. I was glad to get home to take a bath in a tub! We just have a shower in the camper and that is true "roughing it" for me! I am a bath kind of girl! Buzzy had to go straight to MiMi's when we got home. He had an emotional breakdown Friday night because he hadn't seen her in "days." He asked if he could spend the night with her when he got home, so that's where he is! Such a MiMi's boy!
6 comments:
Looks like oyu had a wonderful time. I love all the pictures. Buzzy is getting so grown up looking. Little Henry is growing too. Cant wait to see them!
Its good for everyone to have a break from the same weekly routine. New places, new faces and new surroundings seem to help the stress. Buzzy brought me back the BEST gift! No one would have thought of it but Buzzy, he sure knows his MiMi well.
Sounds like a great family get away. We don't get away enough with just the 3 of us. It sure is handy to have the grandparents around. When the boys are all a little older, we should try to go somewhere.
Hope we don't get to "heated or sweltering" this weekend when we go.The last time we rode go-carts there was this "girl"(and you know who you are) who kept crowding me and caused me to have an accident in my car -lol,sure glad she went there a week before me!!
As I remember, I made your go-cart make sparks when you hit the railing!! HEE HEE! You were always such an easy target!!
Looks like you all have a great time!! We have the same swing Myles doesn't have as much fun as it looks like Herny does in IT! glad you all made it back safely!
Post a Comment