It wasn't too bad. Watch those rocks if you try it out. Buzzy's feet got swept out from under him and he panicked. I was trying to get to him, and I felt like a cartoon character trying to run on ice! I slipped and slid every which way but down! Of couse when I turned around Steve had his head stuck out of the door grinning. He had watched every bit of it! He always shows up at the wrong time!
4 comments:
Now that looks like fun, I think I could do that, what do you think Thad (Buzz)? Glad you had a good time.
Looks like a lot of fun. We may have to try it out this weekend. I'll bet the water sure was cold.
That water is always cold even when it's 90 outside.That must be why Buzzy is so quiet on the video!
It wasn't too bad. Watch those rocks if you try it out. Buzzy's feet got swept out from under him and he panicked. I was trying to get to him, and I felt like a cartoon character trying to run on ice! I slipped and slid every which way but down! Of couse when I turned around Steve had his head stuck out of the door grinning. He had watched every bit of it! He always shows up at the wrong time!
Post a Comment