Monday, August 04, 2008

Growing...

One week

Five weeks.

I can't believe how quickly these first six weeks have gone by. Tomorrow Henry will be six weeks old and I go for my check up. It seemed like it was two years before Buzzy was six weeks old! These two are daylight and dark different. Henry goes to bed anywhere between 10 and midnight and gets up around 3-4:30 and then around 7:00. Buzzy was up every two hours forever. When Buzzy was six weeks old he had his first of umpteen ear infections. So far, Henry hasn't been sickly. He spits up a little, which Buzzy didn't do, but I can handle a little spit! I could go on and on about their differences. The one thing they have in common is that they are adored by their momma and daddy!

8 comments:

ashleigha said...

I was just thinking about him last night, and I cant believe he is already that old. Time flies with the second one, before you know he will be walking and getting into everything. I cant wait to meet him....someday

lucas' gigi said...

Told you they would be totally different.I think it's because Mommas and Daddies are more relaxed the second time around.Maybe we will get to see how it is when #3&4 come around,LOL!!!

mimisboys said...

Buzzy is definitely a very, very happy little boy, making up for the lttle baby time. I wouldn't want them to be anyone but themselves, makes for happier big boys!

ashleigha said...

I vote for #3 and #4!!!

Wendy said...

Henry is growing!!! I need to get down there to see him soon. We may come to Beech Bend one Friday night when it's not so hot. I'll babysit for you. I vote for #3 and #4 too. Just don't wait so long next time.

LeeAnn said...

He has changed so much! I love the critter he is beside! I am so happy for you and your family!

Wendy said...

You know, the more I look, I think that I see a little bit of his Mimi in him.

Loving My Life said...

I know hasn't it went by fast? My baby boy is almost 2 months!! Mine are so different to and I don't know if I would have had another if I had him first. God is good and knew what he was doing when he gave me Morgan first because I couldn't live without her!