Kate & LeeAnn came to visit tonight. She is the sweetest little girl! I really don't think it's fair that she is so content all the time. Henry was doing his usual fussing when they came in. LeeAnn wanted to know what was wrong! I asked if Kate fussed like that and, of course, she said no! And I told her that it's not fair. Everyone should have a baby that fusses, at least a little every evening! That is except LeeAnn! If anyone deserves a good baby, it's her!
Buzzy wanted his picture made with the girls. L wanted Buzzy to hold Kate, but he freaked! He set in Henry's seat in the floor next to them and before he knew what happened, LeeAnn plopped Kate in his lap! I think he's getting this baby holding down finally!

8 comments:
Look at that grin on his face....I think he wants a little sister..hint hint. Henry look so sweet laying in the big bed. Both of mine have always slept in their beds...well that is until I went on bedrest, Garrett now sleeps with us. Hopefully I will be able to get him into his own bed soon...before college!!!
Garrett had fussy moments the first two weeks from 10pm to 2 am...and then around 2 months he was fussy around 6 pm, my dad use to take him outside to look at flowers. Morgan never fussed...I dont she really ever cried except the night she cute that first tooth....that was a night!!!
I forgot to comment on Miss Kate. She is so cute and sure is growing. I love her red hair!
Buzzy is going to have 2 little ones following after him before long. Henry and Kate will be on his heels everywhere he goes! Kate has her mommas personality. YEAH!!!
Aren't we lucky that we have such sweet little boys,they're so much fun!!
I asked LeAnn if Kate was always that content and she said "no" that she cries at times but I've never seen it. :-) And I have to say, that picture of Henry in the big bed is precious. Carter started sleeping with me when he was about a year old and now....well, now he's almost four and still does!
I let Kate sleep with me too, I just can't help it! Kate is a good baby, but she CAN get fussy. I am glad Buzzy finally held Kate, even if it was kinda forced on him! The three of them will have so much fun together when the two little tots get big enough to follow him around. They will get into all kinds of trouble!
Post a Comment