Since I am a couple of days behind, here is #2!
I am thankful that I am pregnant, but more thankful that this morning sickness is starting to ease!! I have been pathetic the last couple weeks. If you don't believe me, just ask Steve, Mimi and Buzzy! Buzzy will cuddle with me on the couch. I'll take a little nap and when I wake, he'll ask if I'm feeling better. He will bring me a glass of ice water or a "cold" hot water bottle. He is the sweetest little fella!
Starting, I think Friday, I started feeling better. Not 100 %, but better. Each day has been a little better. Yesterday was the only day that I have been really "sick" you know, talking to the porcelain king! But today, I feel almost fine. Tired, I can handle tired, just not feeling like my skin is glowing green!
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I'm thankful that your pregnant too! Buzzy is going to make a great big brother....it's just so exciting!
Glad to hear that you are feeling better. There is no comparing the horrible feeling of morning, afternoon, night sickness! I know they call it morning sickness but sometimes it lasts all day. When do you go to the Doctor? Keep us updated!
Buzzy does NOT want any babies, he doesn't care if they get toys too!
Two grilled cheese sandwiches didn't seem to bother the expectant mother today at lunch, so maybe the green glow is over.
Girl, you keep rockin! You and STeve are GREAT and I am looking forward to seeing you two with another Buzzy (what are you going to do for a nickname for this one??)
Post a Comment