He moved to our current home and barely made it past the dog that was left behind. She tried to eat him and I loaded the doggy up and delivered her to her owner. She had just lived here like two months after they moved out. She messed with my Shorty. She was out of here.
I took this picture of him last Tuesday and I haven't seen him since. Steve has been feeding the critters at night for me and he hasn't seen him since about the same time I did. He always showed up when it was time to eat. I know he's gone because he's never been gone this long...ever. So if anybody runs into Shorty, tell him to come home. His momma misses him.

6 comments:
I hate when pets go missing. Doesn't matter how many Buzzy has, he loves them all. He told me today how his goldfish went to heaven and is now an angelfish.
Leslie - you're such a sweetie. U can ask Tisa - if one of my fuzzy babies went missing I would be absolutely miserable!!! My fuzzies are more than just my dogs and cat - they're my other kids!!
Oh and mimi- that is the sweetest story about Buzzy's fish - SCRAPBOOK WORTHY!!
I about cried reading this! I hope that Shorty comes back, but if not, hopefully he is sitting beside Buzz' angelfish - that is just priceless..
I hope someone finds Shorty and brings him back home. Just keep thinking about the good times you all had together!
So sorry about Shorty. I know how much you cared for him, Just maybe some one will find him and bring him home, Hope so.
I needed a kleenex because of sinus' but now I need one for Shorty.I hate it when our 4 legged children have something happen to them.
Post a Comment