Friday, January 05, 2007

Volleyball

Steve and I have been "practicing" volleyball. We practiced last night and I got lot's of practice using my whiniest voice as well. I forgot that when I played in High School that I was much more active in athletics and a little lighter and a little younger. We are both sore. Steve is still using the stiff back excuse! I got stung on the wrist yesterday before we went to our first practice, so not only are my wrists sore from volleyball, it's also sore from a wasp sting. Steve is sitting on the couch right now telling Buzzy that he's going to be sore tomorrow. He said " I'm going to be sore tomorrow, I can feel it." He was sweating like I havn't seen him sweat in quite some time tonight and I asked him why. He said he was playing for two people! How RUDE!! I have played beside him everytime and he picks up my slack. Such a good husband!! Our first real game is Sunday, if we are able to move!!

1 comment:

mimisboys said...

Pappy and I took Buzzy to volleyball practice and he played with the other kids. They were running around the gym and he stopped and told me "those boys ran all the gas out of me!" He had so much fun. It wore us out just watching. I think Steve's long arms stretched from one end of the net to the other.