Friday, July 16, 2010

July 4th Weekend

We had a wonderful July 4th weekend this year. My favorite sister and her family came to stay at the lake house with us. I was able to spend some much needed time with my niece!

Steve and Henry did lots of jet skiing. Henry loves that jetski! The faster it goes, the more he screams with joy!
++for those of you wondering why my husband has Woody Woodpecker on his arm...It's not Woody Woodpeck, it's Mr. Horsepower. He was asked what the difference was and he said the cigar and Mr. Horsepower goes faster. So now you know!

This is my favoritest little girl ever! She loves her Aunt Leslie too. I can't wait to teach her all sorts of good stuff when she's bigger!

Our family is really close to this years Miss America. She came by for a visit to celebrate Independence Day with us.


Henry learned to jump off the boat. He's been letting me swing him out by his hands. He finally gathered his nerve and jumped. And jumped and jumped and jumped........


A nice man that works for my Dad shared his secret for catching catfish. He obviously knew what he was talking about. Buzzy caught fish after fish two nights in a row! I guess you could say he's "hooked!"





2 comments:

mimisboys said...

So much fun with all "our kids" in for the 4th. I don't believe I have cooked a bite since then!!

Unknown said...

That is my favoritist little girl too!! Buzzy needs to tell Chip his secret!! hahah