The destruction of Buzzy's first swing set was a family project. He ran over one of the supports a couple days after he started riding his 4-wheeler. Steve and I finished it off by sitting on the two swings at the same time!
Henry loves a swing set and only had a slide to play on. I felt that they needed a new swing set, so that's what we set out to find! We wanted two slides and a nice playhouse. We found one at Lowes that we were set on. A friend told me of a place that built, delivered and constructed wood playsets. I figured we would have to take out a loan for one, but the boys and I went to look. We found exactly what we were looking for and it costs just a bit more than the one at Lowes. The selling point was the delivery and construction was included! When it was delivered, it was fully constructed and ready to go in around 30 minutes! The one at Lowes would have taken Steve DAYS, if not WEEKS to construct, so I did good!





3 comments:
We have been looking for a good swing set like that. You will have to let me know where you got yours. I am glad to hear that Henry likes it. I was worried Landon would be too young for one.
Henry and Buzzy sure love their swingset. Buzzy said it was alot better than the one at Lowes. He's always doing his research!
I need the name of that place too! It might have taken Steve days/weeks, but it would take my husband months!!!! LOL
Post a Comment