My parents have a creek/ditch running through the field in front of their house. Steve has been trying to cross this ditch since they moved into their house almost 10 years ago. He has yet to succeed. He has to remind himself every year or so that it's difficult to cross.
I'm not sure if he was trying to "ditch" his wife or mother-in-law! As soon as the wheels started spinning, he jumped off and left us stuck in the mud!
Buzzy was extremely supportive! He played in the water while we waited to be rescued. Pappy's bad day ended a little better when he had to pull Steve out of the mud. I don't know what it is with their egos and mud. Their chests swell up when one has to ask the other for help when they are buried in mud. It's rather funny watching these two nag each other over their sticky situations!
Henry was saying "Cheese" but I don't think he was convinced that that crusty stuff was supposed to be on his cheek!



2 comments:
I think he was trying to throw his mother-in-law in the ditch. Looks like you guys are having a lot of fun.
Who says you have to go to the beach for fun???
Post a Comment