Monday, October 12, 2009

Zip A Dee Doo Dah...

While we were in the mountains for fall break, Steve, Buzzy & I went on a zip line tour. It was GREAT!! We zip lined in Florida this past April. It was one line that went across a little pond. This was real-deal zip lining! We rode to the top of the mountain and zip lined all the way to the bottom. I think we did 14 different lines from top to bottom. They started short and low to the ground. As we ventured down the mountain, they became longer and higher. One was called Tigger because they bounced the line for you while you went across. I think EVERYONE should zip line at least once in their lifetime! It was such a great experience!




Buzzy had to ride tandem with one of our guides on all but one of the lines. This particular one, there was no need to use your "brakes" so they let Buzzy go by himself. He did great until he got to the end. He was too short to touch the platform and the catcher man let him slide back out. He had to pull himself in, hand over hand! He did real good, but he was done riding by himself!



Buzzy and Jimmy aka: the Burger King king, had a blast together! We will be going back on our next trip to the mountains! More than likely, we will go every time we go to the mountains!







3 comments:

Lauren Newman said...

It looks like you all had a great time, and what a brave guy Buzzy was. I would love to do that someday. How awesome!

Loving My Life said...

Looks like you all had a fun time! I would be a chicken!

mimisboys said...

Henry is already practicing on about everything around him! Kitchen table, kitchen chairs, couch, etc, etc........