Saturday, October 03, 2009

Fall has arrived

These are a few of my favorite pictures from this week.
Henry has learned how to feed himself. Just this week he has started feeding himself and drinking from a straw. This makes me happy and sad. I'm not going to miss packing bottles and sippy cups, but yet, I don't want him to grow up! He is still eating baby food for breakfast and he loves to scoop it out and shove it in! He makes quite a mess, but he has such a good time while doing it!

At times, I think I have a disco ball in my kitchen! When Henry sneaks up on the table and spins the light, all that we are missing is some disco music!


Whenever the first pumpkins are out at the stores, we have to buy one. He knows that they will be rotted and moldy by Halloween, but he has to carve them as soon as we get them home. This is the first year that he has actually scooped the yuck out. It doesn't matter that he had to wear gloves! I was just glad that he did it, not me!



Henry wasn't sure about that slimy stuff!




Buzzy's finished face. I accidentally cut off all of the teeth (oops!) so Steve had to make some fangs for him! Henry is not smiling! He wanted to stick his hands in the mouth!





I think this looks like he's saying "But Daddy, I don't want to go in yet."






Put me in coach, I'm ready to play!








Such a big boy!








3 comments:

ashleigha said...

Cute pictures! Garrett used to climb on our table and try to touch the lights...drove me crazy!!!!

mimisboys said...

These two are growing so fast. You can almost see it before your eyes.

brandy said...

Your kids are so stinkin' cute!