

This kid is into EVERYTHING!!! If he's not standing at the top of my stairs, he's playing in the toilet, or standing on the saddle of his bouncy horse or almost on the top of Buzzy's bunk bed, or sneaking out the sliding door, or his newest trick; tormenting the bird. The list goes on and on and on. I thought Buzzy was fast and into things, but oh my was I wrong. Henry is not only quick, he's smart and sneaky. He has buttons, knobs, locks, and things that squirt figured out the first time he experiments with them. And he doesn't forget. So this morning, he has mastered opening the bird cage door. Tweetsy went into a frantic "tweet" so I thought Henry had his tail feathers. I was wrong. The door was down and he was studying the best way to grab my poor bird. He was blocked for quite some time now. He's figured out that he can climb on the little chest and be at the perfect height for bird watching/snatching! Oh goodness!

4 comments:
Henry's figured this out in time for Thanksgiving.Now you can have a fresh bird instead of a frozen one!!
I think he's a cross between David Copperfield and Einstein. He can disappear and figure out about anything thats in front of him. Pap found out when Henry opened the door (that he couldn't open) and went outside to look around.
It sounds like you have your hands full, and I feel your pain. We will have to get Henry and Landon together for a playdate, if we think we can keep up with them. hehehe.
LOL!! This is great! Looks like your little man is busy! Myles has started to calm down and that makes me happy!! But my little man just started walking so I better be on the lookout!
Post a Comment