Wednesday, May 20, 2009

T-Ball

T-Ball has been as predictable as racing season this year. Between the rain-outs and our vacation, Buzzy has only gotten to participate in two games thus far. The coaches decided to approach the season a bit differently also. Instead of having games on Tuesday's, they are now having "Spring Training." I thought it was ridiculous at first, but the kids seem to love it. Buzzy and Cooper weren't placed on the same team this year, so spring training gives them the chance to still hang out at least part of the time!

The coaches were explaining the "running the bases" to the kids and they were attentive!



Each child took their turn running the bases. The second time B ran around, I was talking - imagine that! A friend told me to look at B...

He had his hat turned sideways while running around the bases! I said he was acting like Pappy, and a girl that I was best friends with until the eighth grade said she was thinking the exact thing!



So guess who else had their hat turned! C's mom said she knew it was just a matter of time before his hat looked like B's!




Aren't they cute!






1 comment:

mimisboys said...

Buzzy loves playing TBall and said he can't wait for basketball. I know a few coaches are intrested in this tall 'little' boy