Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Little Knot-head.

If finally happened. He fell out of the bed. He sleeps with us and naps in our bed. I knew it was coming, just didn't know when. He is a mover. From the time he's up until he's well asleep, he's moving. He fidgets with my hair until he's sound asleep...always moving. I'm not sure if he rolled out or woke and and crawled out. I just know the terrible thud that came from my bedroom, followed by the prominent blue goose egg on his forehead. I panicked, called his Dr. and the nurse assured me that he was going to be fine. I cried longer than he did. When Steve and Buzzy came back home, they started calling him a knot head. He was giggling at his Daddy and his brother, so I guess I was the only one that didn't appreciate the joke.



It has gone down this morning. The nurse told me to not be surprised by a black eye. I'm afraid he's going to be more like his Daddy than just looking like him. Steve was an accident waiting to happen when he was little. I'm just hoping that this isn't a sign of things to come!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I AM TURNING YOU IN FOR CHILD ABUSE. YOU HUSSY.

Leslie said...

thanks tisa!

Misty said...

Henry looks like Will, I called the doctor several times because of the knots. I hate to tell you this but he is 4 and he still gets knots.

Maxed-Out-Mama said...

Bless his heart! Carter fell off the treadmill when he was about 14 months old and was fine. We went to Oboro and he started projectile vomiting and dropping his head...took him to the ER and they said he had a mild concussion!!! Talk about scared!!! I'm glad he's doing okay but I'm understand your crying. :-)

Leanne said...

Poor thing! I would have a heart attack if Abe had that big of a goose egg on his head. Boys are so tough that I am sure it probably hurt you more than it did him!

Misty said...

I posted the earlier comment from work (don't tell anyone ha ha), but when I got home from work today Will had a huge knot on his head. Imagine that, he was climbing from Scott's recliner to his and he fell and hit his head on his Batman Cave. Oh the joys of having little boys.

Wendy said...

Boys will be boys!!! They are rough and tough. I'm glad he's fine. I would've cried to and been scared to death. You know that nurses always think the worst!!!!

ashleigha said...

Poor little guy and mommy! I know you were scared. Glad he is ok

Anonymous said...

AT LEAST HE CAN USE IT AGAINST YOU WHEN HE GETS OLDER.