Thursday, November 27, 2008

Henry

Steve is sure that Henry is going to be his racer. He says that he can already tell that Henry is going to want to race cars! Henry is a little Stevie for sure. Laid back, always pleasant, and charms the ladies!

Henry has a new trick. This makes Pappy so nervous. He holds his breath until Henry is back in Steve's arms. When Buzzy was little, Steve would "walk" him on our ceiling (turn him upside down and walk...). I guess this is going to be Henry's trick until he's long enough to get his feet on the ceiling!

7 comments:

Ninnie7157 said...

WAY to go Henry ,that is a good trick.you are so like your Daddy.

ashleigha said...

that picture sure does look like the one of Steven when he was a baby

mimisboys said...

Lets hope Buzzy is the only "Pappy" clone you have. I think 2 Grizzly Bears are enough for any family to deal with. Henry is so much like his daddy....I guess he's the teddy bear.

ashleigha said...

I think mimi is telling stories on Pappy, he has always seemed like a sweet Pappy whenever I have been around him...or is that a front he puts on?

lucas' gigi said...

I've seen Henrys performance with Steve,I'm with Pappy-it makes me nervous to.That little smile of Henrys is awfully sweet though.

brandy said...

oh, my goodness! I thought it was a computer trick at first:) I would be holding my breath too!

Loving My Life said...

To cute I have seen many pictures of others doing that and I think it looks neat. Cool little trick!! That Henry is getting big he is so cute.