Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Buzzy dressed up for his Thanksgiving dinner at school on Tuesday. He could be either a pilgrim or an indian. Last year, I wasn't prepared and all he had was a headband. This year, he wanted me to order him a real Indian costume. Once again, I wasn't prepared. So...we made our costume! Next time, I will need to use hot glue. I think he had maybe 10 beads left on his outfit when he got home! Craft glue wasn't getting the job done!


He had to make Henry a headband too and Daddy didn't want to be left out. He borrowed Buzzy's headband!
Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Hope you gobble 'til you wobble!!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

THEY LOOK JUST ALIKE DO THEY HAVE SPONGEBOB BOXERS THAT MATCH. IF NOT THEY SHOULD.

Anonymous said...

I ALREADY WOBBLE JUST LIKE PAPPY. HA HA .

mimisboys said...

Best looking tribe I've seen.

brandy said...

You are turning into quite the crafty momma! Buzzy outfit looks so good :)

Loving My Life said...

ou did a great job!! Sweet that he made one for his little brother and its always fun when daddy joins in!