Sunday, November 23, 2008

Growing, growing...

I can't believe he will be five months old tomorrow. It's going by way to quickly.


Guess who's rolling over!!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

CANT BELIEVE HOW MUCH LIKE HIS FATHER HE LOOKS. IS HE MISCHIEF LIKE HIS DAD.

Anonymous said...

I KNOW BUZZY LOOKS LIKE PAPPY AND JUST AS MEAN AS HIM. THANK GOD YOU DECIDED TO WORK ON THIS BLOG. THOUGHT YOU HAD GIVEN IT UP.

Leslie said...

Who are you anonymous??

ashleigha said...

Henry sure is growing, cant wait to meet him. He is getting little rolls on his arms that are so cute and I love that big smile. He sure does look like his daddy.

brandy said...

That Henry is always smiling!

Wendy said...

WAY TOO CUTE!!!!!

ashleigha said...

Finally got the video to work...I love his little smile and his little noises. He sure is a cutie

mimisboys said...

Cute, cute, cute. He is almost saying MiMi too!

lucas' gigi said...

Always happy and smiling,that's Henry!!

Anonymous said...

WOULDN'T YOU LIKE TO KNOW. MAYBE IT IS MY SECRET. MAYBE WITH TIME YOU WILL FIND OUT. LETS JUST SAY YOU KNOW ME.

Leslie said...

Anonymous T?

Loving My Life said...

Oh how cute!! I was so excited when Myles started doing this. Its so much fun to watch them grow.