


I know everyone gets tired of hearing what a great husband I have, but well, he is! He built my chickens a REAL coop over the weekend. Steve's Dad built Buzzy a chicken house for his birthday and now it has a courtyard to go with it!
Buzzy loves it. He goes out there everyday to chase the chickens around and check for eggs. It is really nice. Steve and I worked all afternoon Saturday and then again Sunday afternoon. Heavy and Austin assisted us on Sunday. They always seem to show up when we are working on our chicken projects!
Anyway, the house has a heat lamp in it, so at night it looks like they are having family time in their little house! I just love it! My mamaw would be so proud!


3 comments:
Mammaw would be so proud! Only thing you need now is the pigs. I just don't see you patting on them outside, and patting them out for the skillet! She sure had some yummy sausage.
You know if you build on again and attach the coop to your sunporch Buzzy wouldn't have to go outside when it snows to run the chickens around and gather up all the eggs.
You all did a great job! looks like you all worked hard!
Post a Comment