We have been so busy. Here is a little recap of what's been going on...
Went to Highland Rim to watch Daddy's first race there. It wasn't too redneck that night. Thank goodness!
Daddy on the track for his first race at Highland Rim.
Went to have lunch with Lucas and Aunhee at McDonald's and then to the park.
Cool cat!
Cute cat!
Stop-taking-my-picture cat!
Got to bring Blackie the class bear home.
Went to the Pumpkin Patch. This slide was up Buzzy's alley! He LOVED it!
Can you say TROUBLE?
This scarecrow asked if anyone had a song to sing while we were on the hay ride. Buzzy said he did and busted out Folsom Prison Blues! The scarecrow said that was a good song, but not quite what she had in mind! I stopped him after "I ain't seen the sunshine." He looked at me and with his silly voice said "Now that is a good song!"



7 comments:
Such cuties!! NaNa and Pappaw love when the little ones visit. I don't hear them saying..."don't you have some homework?, go upstairs!!!, didn't I tell you two to stop?!!" I can still hear that belt buckle jingling as its being pulled off and getting closer. Shame Auhee couldn't hear as well.
Glad to see you all have been busy and having fun. I can't believe how big Henry has gotten. Buzzy is too funny with his song choice. They grow up way too fast.
Henry is such a good baby. He's got to be the happiest baby I've ever seen. Lucas loves playing with Buzzy. He learns so much from Buzzy. Maybe he'll teach him some of those songs.
Hey theres nothing wrong with that song, it makes me want to sing everytime Buzzy sings it.At least he didn't fall into that burning ring of fire song that he loves so well.Lucas had such a good time at the playground- didn't take him 10 minutes to pass out when we got home--think it took me about 15 minutes!!I could hear that jingling MiMi,just couldn't move as fast.
Henry sure is growing. Cant wait to meet him oneday!!! Buzzy as always is a silly boy, I would have love to have heard him singing
I am feeling guilty that I haven't visited in a while! It looks like you all have been busy. I love the picture of Henry with his shades on! He looks like he has grown so much!
This is what I am going to be doing with my blog too!! The kiddo's are growing like weeds!!! Love the picture of your cool cat!!
Post a Comment