MiMi, Aunhee and I took the little one's to the zoo on Thursday. They had a great time. Henry liked the carousel. Buzzy was boogered by the Anaconda, and Lucas thought MiMi drove too fast!!
I too love your hair. Great for fall and winter. Looks like you all had a good time. Herny is getting so big my little man looks so little to him. He is really holding his head up good too. Don't know why but I always think Henry is so much younger then my Myles but he is only a few days younger!! Silly me.
Your hair looks good. Welcome to the dark side! It looks like you all had a blast. I had to look twice to make sure that creature that the boys are sitting on wasn't real! (I am such a smart cookie!)
Lucas had such a good time. I don't know what you did to them, but Lucas was worn out. We need to do more outings together. Lucas loves Buzzy and Henry!!! We'll be in teh Berg next Thursday and Friday. Hopefully, they'll be able to play.
It was kind of a zoo in the Tahoe before we even got there.Everybody had a good time and for some it was "THE MOST EXCITING TIME IN HIS WHOLE LIFE!!"We really need to do that beach trip and cover up Pappy and Papaw in the sand.We need to find a beach with alot of sand for that.
7 comments:
I like the picture of all three of the boys.
Looks like lots of fun! Your hair looks cute dark.
I too love your hair. Great for fall and winter. Looks like you all had a good time. Herny is getting so big my little man looks so little to him. He is really holding his head up good too. Don't know why but I always think Henry is so much younger then my Myles but he is only a few days younger!! Silly me.
Your hair looks good. Welcome to the dark side! It looks like you all had a blast. I had to look twice to make sure that creature that the boys are sitting on wasn't real! (I am such a smart cookie!)
Lucas had such a good time. I don't know what you did to them, but Lucas was worn out. We need to do more outings together. Lucas loves Buzzy and Henry!!! We'll be in teh Berg next Thursday and Friday. Hopefully, they'll be able to play.
Everybody had a great time. We have to have another day trip sometime. Driving with all that chatter took me back to my school bus days.
It was kind of a zoo in the Tahoe before we even got there.Everybody had a good time and for some it was "THE MOST EXCITING TIME IN HIS WHOLE LIFE!!"We really need to do that beach trip and cover up Pappy and Papaw in the sand.We need to find a beach with alot of sand for that.
Post a Comment