
I love my boys! This is what they surprised me with the night before Valentine's Day. Buzzy couldn't wait. They had went on a shopping trip together and he was about to pop! He had to give me it
that night! I think they had a little disagreement over what to get. Steve said that Buzzy just
had to have this balloon and flower. Steve wanted to get me something else, but Buzzy wouldn't hear of it. I bet they were a sight in the madness at the store! I wish I could get a copy of the surveillance video! My cheeks hurt from smiling so much. Knowing that Buzzy picked this out himself, made it more special than anything I have ever received for Valentine's Day. He told me "Momma I got this for you because I love you so much." What could ever top that?
4 comments:
That is so sweet! It makes me tear up, knowing that a little boy could say something so sweet to his mommy. I can't wait for the day, that Tate can actually say full sentences to me...I hope he adds the love, too!!
Precious!
Awe how sweet is your little boy!!
Nothing will ever be as special as a hand picked gift from your child. (and hubby)
Post a Comment