Nothing like a little fun in the snow. Just maybe to much fun!!!
hahahahaha...that is so like a couple of boys!
Oh no is that what I have to look forward too? I can see mine turning it yellow...ugh!!!
The snowman is beautiful. That is what LITTLE BOYS do. I'm sure they had a good time playing together.
Too funny!! Boys will be boys!
I noticed that Buzzy (or Steve) really made the missile long! Typical boys!!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Nothing like a little fun in the snow. Just maybe to much fun!!!
hahahahaha...that is so like a couple of boys!
Oh no is that what I have to look forward too? I can see mine turning it yellow...ugh!!!
The snowman is beautiful. That is what LITTLE BOYS do. I'm sure they had a good time playing together.
Too funny!! Boys will be boys!
I noticed that Buzzy (or Steve) really made the missile long! Typical boys!!!
Post a Comment