I got Steve and Buzzy an XBox for Christmas. We took Buzzy to the motorcross thingy at the Convention Center a couple of weekends ago and that's all he talks about now. He wanted to go that night and get an XBox motorcross game. We got him one for Valentine's Day and everynight for a few nights this is what I have gotten to watch. This was mild. When they first start it gets a little heated. They either play this or they play Big Game Hunter where they hunt either deer, elk or bobcats. Such a treat!
Thursday, February 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
How nice to have this! But I didn't hear Steve doing any trash talkin', wonder where Buzzy gets it..hahhaha
Yeah I thought your hubby done a good job taking it!! Hehe. Your buzzy is to cute!
I did't hear trash talk. however I know Steven can, not much though, maybe Buzz won't hear him.
Post a Comment