Wednesday, February 27, 2008

My Masterpiece


I am by no means bragging, but this turned out way better than I thought it would. Just took me two weeks! It's going in my bathroom, if I can keep K from stealing it.

8 comments:

mimisboys said...

The picture really doesn't do it justice.

brandy said...

Looks great! I love the window panes. They make great canvas. When are you gonna break out and start painting murals on the wall:)

Loving My Life said...

Wow Leslie you have some talent!! That is so pretty!! You did a great job!! I am with Brandy when you start I will have to get you out here to paint the babies room!!

Leslie said...

I'm afraid of walls! I said I was going to do Buzzy's bathroom, but saying and doing makes all the difference!! Haven't done it yet.

Ninnie7157 said...

The picture is beautiful, you did a great job. As always I'm proud of you.

Ninnie7157 said...

The picture is beautiful, you did a great job. As always I'm proud of you.

Ninnie7157 said...

The picture is beautiful, you did a great job. As always I'm proud of you.

Leanne said...

You are so talented! I think it is beautiful. Now, if we could get you to realize how great you are we would be in business!!