Tuesday, February 05, 2008
It's A......
boy!! We went the Dr. King's today and found out we are having another boy! Everything looked good and healthy. They checked the brain, lungs, heart, liver, kindneys, stomach.....and other things that I can't pronounce, but they said everything looks perfect. Buzzy told everyone that he came in contact with today that he was going to find out if he was going to have a brother or a sister. He also made it clear to everyone that he wanted a sister. When the nurse told him he was going to have a brother, he gritted his teeth and growled and went and sat by the door! He kept saying he was ready to go then! He's acting a little better, but he's still not quite over it yet! I am going to redo my sunporch and make it into the playroom and it is going to be so much easier to decorate it for two boys! We would have loved a little girl, but if it was reversed I would be saying that I would have loved another little boy. All my life I have said that I just wanted boys, so my wish has been granted! Just wanted everyone to know it looks healthy as can be and was for sure a boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

16 comments:
AWW Tell him anytime he wants his shot at a little girl to call us. Kaylea is surrounded by boys so she can play with the best of them! Give us a call and they can get together and play and I am sure he will be more excited about a boy! ha ha
Sorry, I sent an email about Buzz's reaction before I read the blog! Congrats, I just knew it was gonna be a boy:)
Congrats!! We will have to get the boys together to play and start them soon so they will be warmed up to each other!
Congrats! There is just nothing like having a boy. I can't imagine the joy of having two!! I am so excited for you all.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Boys are so much fun. Maybe your next one will be a girl. (Ha Ha) Lucas is gearing up for more paytime with the boys. It's funny how both of our mom's only had girls and now, we only have boys. I know that Buzzy will be a great big brother. He's already a wonderful big cousin. If we're not careful, we're going to be out numbered soon.
Boys are GREAT, I'm excited, Buzz will love a little brother when it arrives. I guess I knew it was going to be a boy, and that's O.K.
Another race car driver.
Congrats! I am glad to hear everything is perfect. Little girls are wonderful, and I can't imagine our lives without ours, but there is something about a little boy that melts his mommy's heart. Can't wait to meet the new little Ashley.
I guess this means we will have a Buzzy and Fuzzy.
BUZZY AND FUZZY?! I LOVE IT :)
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I can't imagine two boys...my one had me wrapped from day one. :-)
WHOOPEEE!!!!Let the shopping begin,just not sure,should I buy newborn or 3 month----guess that depends if "CHIPPER"will be a 10 LB'R like big brother.
Just wanted to let you all know that my mother had Buzzy calling this little Bubby. I am not thrilled at all. I have even called him this a couple times. So this is to let EVERYONE know that his name WILL NOT be Bubby!!!
Since we don't want to upset a pregnant mother, Pappy & I have come up with a better name than Bubby! We can't wait for ______ to get here!
Thank goodness Pappy agreed with me!!! I'm just afraid to hear what the next one is now!
OK..NEXT POST. i know you making something crafty for Valentines Day!
Did you help with Buzzy's Valentine party?? We want details.
Post a Comment