Sunday, November 11, 2007

Weekend review.

Brandy came over on Saturday and took our pictures. We did them at Mimi's in her field and front porch and then a few at the mill. Most people wouldn't be caught dead in a log yard, but not us! While we were photographed at Mimi's, Mimi came down to distract her kitty. He kept trying to get in the pictures; standing on the log beside us, crawling up between me and Steve, you know kitty antics. Anyway, Mimi spied a deer stand back a little piece in the woods a couple of years ago, but didn't think anyone used it anymore. Which was wrong. Saturday was opening day of deer season here in Ky and the poor guy was perched up in his stand being all quiet and here we all were in the field being loud and giggly. I bet he would have shot us if he could have gotten away with it!!

ANyway, can't wait to get my proofs, hint, hint, B.!! They are going to be so good. Buzzy was great at cheesing for the camera!! We had a good time and anytime Brandy was out of earshot, Steve would ask if we were done yet!! I told him it would only last a couple hours! He responded with a rather spirited "Uh, uhhhh." He'll be glad he did it! I know I will!

2 comments:

brandy said...

I'M WORKING ON IT:) I had such a great time visiting! And everybody did great, regardless if they wanted to or not, LOL!

Leanne said...

Can't wait to see them! I know they will be great, she does an awesome job!