Thursday, November 01, 2007

News

Guess what!! It's true! Most of you know by now. It's very early and we haven't told Buzzy yet. I want to go to the Dr. first and make sure everything is ok before I tell the little man. It's going to be hard to explain and if there was a problem, it would be harder to explain why there was a baby and for some reason, there isn't one now..... So that's the news!! We gonna have a baby about Julyish. Like I said, VERY early, but we are so darn excited, couldn't keep it a secret!!

11 comments:

Leanne said...

I AM SOOOO EXCITED FOR YOU ALL!!! You will be in my prayers. I understand the excitement. I was one of those people that wasn't going to tell at first, took the test and blurted it out to EVERYONE immediately!! Congrats!!

mimisboys said...

I can't wait to come up with another nickname!!!! Um.......

Anonymous said...

Oh my, Christmas is going to be even more fun next year with another little one!

brandy said...

OH MY GOSH, I MUST BE THE LAST ONE TO KNOW!!! I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS. OH, TO DECORATE ANOTHER ROOM & MAKE ANOTHER SCRAPBOOK....IT'S SO MUCH FUN :)

M. French said...

Congradulations girlie to you and daddy and big brother!

Wendy said...

CONGRATULATIONS. Boy can Brad's family keep a secret. I didn't know until Mom told me on Monday or Tuesday. I did think that something was up at Lucas' birthday party. I knew that it really scared you when you fell and you would've normally been in the bouncy house. Call it women's intuition. I'm really happy for you. Buzzy will be a great big "bubby" and you're a great mom!!!

brandy said...

Will this be the first page of a NEW scrapbook? It would make a good one! I was so excited to finally get a positive test, that I took a picture and stuck it in the first page of TAte's scrapbook! you should use it:)

Leslie said...

Um, Hello Ms. Brandy!! Why do you think I took a picture?? I was NOT about to keep the stick. I lysoled it real good before I showed it to my Dad!! He gets a little woozy over that kind of stuff anyway!! I just have to get caught up with the current child before I can start on another!!! I am WAY behind!

Leslie said...

I meant get caught up on the scrapbook, not having more children!!

ashleigha said...

Congrats!!!! I know you are all so excited. As for keeping the sticks, I have all 6 from Garrett and 5 from Morgan in ziplock baggies. hahaha and the funny thing is that I bring out once in a while and give Beau a little scare!!!! Cant wait to see you Thanksgiving!!!!

Ninnie7157 said...

I'm so happy, Buzz will be a good big brother. You and Steven are such good parents.Guess What, this will be my fourth GREAT-GRAND Baby GOD is so Good.