**I know-his hat is on, but it's a start!**
Jeff Gordon came to the mill before he went on his trick-or-treating jaunt. MiMi had him a bucket of goodies and a book. He was into the book!
I'm really not comfortable with this situation that I caught on film. Look at that expression on his face! Chandra and I took the kiddos to town again this year. I don't know who has more fun; them or us? They were tuckered out when we made it back to where we parked. They had to rest on the grass while Chandra and I planned the rest of the afternoon. MaSandy fixed us supper again this year. I really like this Halloween tradition that we have going! Trick or Treating and then free food at the Herman's!!

5 comments:
Jeff(Buzz)Gordan and Cheerleader Chandler look like they are having a good time. Could it be a peek into the future?
Now the prayer before snack - THAT is sweet! What a great place to go to preschool! Isn't it great what little lessons are kids teach us?
And u and chas better watch out - I see a real relationship developing between Chand and Buzzy! Uh-oh, its already startin'!!!
I think Buzz was more handsome than the real Jeff Gordon! So glad to finally see some HAlloween shots (wink, wink)
So precious! I think that the Preschool that Buzzy goes to is awesome! That is where I plan on taking Abe when he is old enough. I never thought I would want him to go to Preschool, until I learned about this particular one and have seen how great Ms. Sabrina is with the kids.
With a beauty like our Buzz , I think we can fore-see the future.
That is precious.
Post a Comment