Got a new mailbox for those big packages that Buzzy gets in the mail. The mailman likes to show up when I'm still in my gown. Not a good surprise.
Anyway...it's big enough for a small child!! HEE HEE!
I'll take that package anyday! He is always full of fun and has such a good time where ever he is.
Can't believe this worked.
Thought I would try this,it wouldn't let me for a long time.
Now that kind of delivery looks nice, maybe babies should come to us in mailboxes instead of having to give birth. HAHAHA. I am not letting Garrett see this picture, he will go outside and try to climb in our mailbox.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I'll take that package anyday! He is always full of fun and has such a good time where ever he is.
Can't believe this worked.
Thought I would try this,it wouldn't let me for a long time.
Now that kind of delivery looks nice, maybe babies should come to us in mailboxes instead of having to give birth. HAHAHA. I am not letting Garrett see this picture, he will go outside and try to climb in our mailbox.
Post a Comment