Tuesday, June 19, 2007

I love it when.....

I scare Steve!!! It's the best feeling in the world to actually startle him!! Everyone knows he is sooooooooooo laid back and scaring him or getting him startled is nearly impossible! We are beat. It has been go, go, go since Saturday and we are so darn tired it has gotten to the silly tired with me. Steve and I were at the new and improved office until 9:45 tonight and I had to go by Mimi's since Buzzy thinks he's moved in with them. He's going to have a sleep over with me and Steve tomorrow night. (A sleepover - at his own home. Somethings not right here.) He has been staying with them since Saturday and he loves it. I miss him at night, but he was at the office just about all day, so we ARE still seeing him, he's just sleeping at Mimi's. Anyway.......when I got home Stevie was in the shower, so I came to check email and all that fun stuff. I didn't turn the lights on or anything, just out here on the porch being quiet. When he got out of the shower, he came out on the porch and I sat quietly watching. He cupped his hands and smushed his face against the sliding door to see if my truck was in the driveway. He just stood there looking out like he was having a hard time seeing my truck so....I decided to scream! Lightening speed turn and a" Huh, what?" I have never heard "Huh,what?" I was beside myself with laughter. He didn't see the humor, which made it funnier. I know this is one of those "you just had to be there" stories, but, gosh, it was just hilarious!! He'll get me back and I won't tell anyone, because it stinks when he scares me. But it's AWESOME when I get him!! Hee hee!

1 comment:

Ninnie7157 said...

what a thing to do , scare him like that, guess it was fun. I hope this works , Jana help me set up a new account,so now maybe I can make comments.