Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Summertime and the Livin' is...

...depends on who you are referring too. If it's Buzzy, the living is easy. If you are the other two, well, maybe the living is hot? As soon as Stewart pulled into the driveway, Buzzy was ready for a boat ride. Daddy got suckered into riding too and it was a sight watching those three! Buzzy "drove" while the men did the paddling. Let's just say they didn't go far, considering they went, mainly, in circles!! Buzzy loved it and eventhough Steve and Stewart would never admit it, I think they did too!!

We have a new niece. Morgan was born this morning at 4 something. She is cute as can be and I bet her Momma and Daddy are tickled over her!

Steve raced Friday. As most everyone knows, he had motor issues. The Motor Fairy came to visit today, so I won't be seeing much of him for a few days! He's been sick since Sunday morning. He went to the Dr. today to get his antibiotics so hopefully he won't be as sick, as long as the rest of us have been. Buzzy was sick on Sunday. Sick stomach and layed around all day. I medicated him up real good and Monday he was a new man! Good thing, because he was determined to swim and paddle boat before the weekend was over!