Friday, December 04, 2009

Wondering...

My blog has made an encore for now. My Dad had his identity stolen a couple weeks ago and it has scared me to death. I suddenly realized all of the information that I have shared with my blogging community. I may go private and then again, I may delete it again. So for now, I'm here. Stay tuned..

4 comments:

Leanne said...

So glad to see you are back!! I have thought about making mine private too.

Misty said...

I think that is the safest thing to do. However, I am horrible at updating, so I may just delete mine. I use facebook more than anything.

brandy said...

Glad to see you back, but totally understand. dustin had his identity stolen after we first got married, and it was a nightmare!

I think about going private too. I'd like to start using my blog as a means of "scrapbooking",so I can just turn it into a book..with that I would want to go private, so I can put in every detail & have control over who sees.

I don't blame you about going private, just don't forget to ADD ME!!!!

Loving My Life said...

How scary! We had our debt card stollen and it was scary but I don't know what I would have done if my whole identity was taken! Hope he gets everything taken care of!