Sunday, November 01, 2009

Happy Halloween

We celebrated Halloween on Friday only. I know that may sound cruel to some of you, but that's how it was! Buzzy received enough candy at school to last for several weeks and even more when we did trick or treating downtown. Henry wasn't really into the whole costume wearing thing! He could strip his costume off almost as quickly as we could get it on him! He did fall in love with Dollar, the purple dinosaur handing out candy at First National Bank! While it poured down rain, Chandra took Buzzy & Chandler on the last leg of the trick or treat route. Henry and I sat on the front porch of the bank waiting. Henry was absolutely amazed with Dollar! I didn't have the camera at the ready, and of course, I missed the best shot of the day!
Buzzy's school held a Halloween Parade right before their parties began. Buzzy had the wave down!

Buzzy put his bow tie in the exact right place on the skeleton. He felt all over until he found the neck. He is so much like Pappy! They always figure out how to cheat at whatever game they are playing!

My Halloween cuties!


Poor Henry couldn't keep his costume on and Steve wouldn't leave the "mask" off of his head!



I think next year, I will pin the costume wherever their is velcro!




Buzzy trying out his kung foo on Mimi!





Buzzy made a "tent" the night of all the festivities. As Steve and I were watching TV, we heard snoring coming from the tent!






He was exhausted!








4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe Steve would leave the kids costume alone it you would get him one.

Wendy said...

Sounds like you had a great Halloween. They don't know the difference between Friday or Saturday - well maybe Buzzy does. It was really cold lastnight anyway. Lucas likes Buzzy's costume. He wants to take karate.

mimisboys said...

Its always fun to see the little ones in their costumes. Even if daddy wears part of it.

lucas' gigi said...

So funny,I wish I could sleep like that when I was exhausted!