On Labor Day, the Fogle's invited us to a Bowling Green Hot Rods game. Buzzy went with them and Steve and I went later on. None of the Ashley family had been to one of the Hot Rods games and we all loved it. Unfortunately, it was the last game of the season, so we will have to wait until next year to go again. Buzzy and Cooper were a little hot, so they visited the gift shop to cool off. Just as we were getting ready to go back to our seats, Axle the mascot came out. I was excited to get their picture with him. Not sure if they were as excited as me!Monday, September 14, 2009
Labor Day
On Labor Day, the Fogle's invited us to a Bowling Green Hot Rods game. Buzzy went with them and Steve and I went later on. None of the Ashley family had been to one of the Hot Rods games and we all loved it. Unfortunately, it was the last game of the season, so we will have to wait until next year to go again. Buzzy and Cooper were a little hot, so they visited the gift shop to cool off. Just as we were getting ready to go back to our seats, Axle the mascot came out. I was excited to get their picture with him. Not sure if they were as excited as me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Lane was at that game with the Davis' for Levi's birthday....said they had a blast!
Post a Comment