he cracks me up with his plug in his mouth!!! Let the climbing begin:) I dont know if Buzzy was a climber but Morgan has been horrible!!!! Good Luck!
I think standing in daddys hand when he was little-er has gave him the need for being higher. Little monkey for sure!
He's just trying to get up to the moon that he's always looking for.
I Love the pictures, and the way he smiles, what a cutie.
Henry's a mess. He has to climb to keep up with Buzzy. I have a feeling that some day, he may be looking down to see Buzzy. He's going to be a tall boy. He's such a good boy.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
he cracks me up with his plug in his mouth!!! Let the climbing begin:) I dont know if Buzzy was a climber but Morgan has been horrible!!!! Good Luck!
I think standing in daddys hand when he was little-er has gave him the need for being higher. Little monkey for sure!
He's just trying to get up to the moon that he's always looking for.
I Love the pictures, and the way he smiles, what a cutie.
Henry's a mess. He has to climb to keep up with Buzzy. I have a feeling that some day, he may be looking down to see Buzzy. He's going to be a tall boy. He's such a good boy.
Post a Comment