The Dr. said I am measuring right on and that I need to make sure to take extra iron because I started off anemic, but I guess that's somewhat normal. We will find out in a couple of weeks if we are having a boy or a girl. We don't care, just want a healthy one.
So what's been going on since the last post? Steve has been working his behind off whether at the mill or in the garage. Buzzy had a stomach bug this past week and was sick all night. I thought I had caught it yesterday, but I've decided that I'm just pregnant. Yesterday was mine and Steve's 7th anniversary! He got me roses and took me to Cracker Barrell and I repaid him by being sick all afternoon. MiMi and Pappy have been in FL all week and they like to call daily to tell us how hot they are, and let me listen to the ocean over the phone. At least they are thinking of me, I think?

6 comments:
Welcome back!! You look so dang cute. I love the little poochy belly. Happy Belated Anniversary. Time flies when you are having fun, huh?
I didn't gain any weight until my fifth month (5 lbs then) then it was downhill after that! I gained 33 pounds with Abe. I think it had something to do with him being a giant. 8 lbs 13 ounces and 21 inches long! ha ha
Glad Buzzy is better. I can't believe that your parents went to Florida without you. They forgot to ask me too, I would have gladly snuck into their luggage!
Okay, I will let someone else comment now. Glad you are back and thanks for the baby bump picture.
YYYEEEAAAHHH! You are looking so cute! (I LOVE YOUR GLASSES, WHAT BRAND ARE THEY?) Ok, I got off subject..so glad that things are getting back to normal at the Ashley house. Sounds like it hasn't been much fun, with the stomach virus.
And, you poor girl gaining no weight. Don't worry there is plenty of time to "fatten up" haha When you find out the sex? I can't believe it's almost time? It's going by so quickly.
I thought I was gonna see a belly, you youngn's don't blow up like I did. Pappy says he's still ahead with his belly. I'm not far behind. Since we went south, food seems to taste even better on the beach in the sun.
Look at how cute you are!!!! Love it!!! U are as beautiful as ever. Hmmm....Florida does sound really good doesn't it? Good to see you back!
YOU LOOK SO CUTE,THE LITTLE BUMP LOOKS GREAT, BEFORE TO LONG IT WILL BE MORE THAN A BUMP,YOU WILL BE MORE THAN CUTE , YOU WILL BE BEAUTIFUL.
Hello Leslie!! you look really cute!! I can't wait to find out what your having!!!
Post a Comment