Thursday, January 31, 2008

First clothes


MiMi went shopping today. She is a good MiMi. Everyone got something. She got me more pregnant clothes, Buzzy new swimming trunks, the new baby some onesies, and she got Stevie a rug for the living room!! She found a really good deal on the rug and I told Steve that it was for his feet since she didn't get him anything manly! I love it when MiMi goes shopping!!
I want one of the orange onesies in my size! It says "nappng makes me happy!" Steve thought the white one said "hell or sunshine." Duh. Hello sunshine! Men have no imagination! Steve said that was disrespectful, but I'm leaving it!

6 comments:

brandy said...

Where did she get those, they are so cute! I just love looking at baby clothes. Before I was pregnant I use to lay out all of Tate's stuff, just to look at it:)

lucas' gigi said...

Oh I can't wait for the official buying to start.It's been awhile for me,I'm ready to buy some little bebe clothes.

Leanne said...

Sooooo cute! I love baby clothes too!

Steve is such a man. Sounds like something Chad would say.

Loving My Life said...

Don't you love new stuff!! We have already bought so much for our new little man. I can't wait to find out what your having!!

mimisboys said...

I can't wait till Tuesday to find out if its gonna be a Flossie or a Buster. I know exactly what I'm buying next, I just need to know what color!

brandy said...

Are those really the new nicknames? I know the baby will be getting one!!!